- You can have teams between 2-4.
- You must be enrolled in high school or middle school (6-12).
Gap year students are allowed. Contact for any age exceptions.
- Be nice.
- Don't feel afraid to ask questions.
- Please remember that there will be NO monetary prizes for international students outside of the United States.
- Remember to submit through Devpost with the appropriate information required.
We want to make sure everyone feels welcome and safe to our hackathon and will take action against any violation of this.
We want to make sure that everyone learns and benefits from this hackathon. The best way to do so is taking that step and asking our many active mentors on our Discord. We are happy to help!
Unfortunately, due to the difference in payments and net of logistics to transfer money/physical prizes to other countries, it has been a legal and financial hassle that we will not be able to overcome. However, we will try to provide software prizes to encourage those internationally who want to compete. Also, remember that it isn't only about prizes!
Please remember to submit your work and sign up for the Nucleotide Hackathon on Devpost here.
The theme is secret. However, just know that the Helyx motto is "Bioinformatics for All". Hopefully, that gives you a clue about the theme 😉.
- 1st Prize
- 2nd Prize
- 3rd Prize
- Best Use of EchoAR Prize
- Best Use of Qoom Prize